Monday, March 9, 2009

Blog Resurrection!! Let there be BLATHER!!!

It's ALIIIIIIIVEEEE!

Hey everyone! Due to a profound desire to spout nonsense (that, and it's snowing outside), Laura and I have decided to resurrect our long-neglected blog.

By the way, you can thank 4 years of Catholic high school for my ability to unflinchingly use and spell the word "resurrect." Thank you... thank you... ::bows graciously::

Okay... now for an quick item-by-item update on the last two years:

1. Move away from Altus - Hurray!
2. Move into the World's Coolest House in Tacoma, WA - Housing bubbles rule! Hey, wait.
3. TJ goes back to Altus - I just threw up in my mouth a little.
4. We lose a little four-legged family member - No more Dr. Teeth... :-(
5. We adopt a new four-legged cuddle monster - Cabbage patch eyes!
6. TJ goes back to Altus - more mouth throw-up
7. Laura's preggos! - "I NEED SOME LEMONS!"
8. TJ deploys - Again! Lucky Number Three! But no convoys this time, suckas!!
9. TJ comes home - See, that was quick!
10. TJ and Laura type on their blog.
11. TJ takes a sip of his coffee.
12. Laura blows her nose.

Well, that about brings us up to date. See! That wasn't so bad! Actually, when one can summarize two years in twelve lines, it's a little depressing.

Crap.

Anyway, on a lighter note, I was summoned for jury duty. Which is fair because it's been at least, like, twenty minutes since I served my country last. I suppose I'm due.

So living with a pregnant lady is WAY cooler than I thought it would be. First, it's a fascinating look into the mother-daughter prenatal bonding sociology... second, Laura can smell my farts from, like, two rooms away. It's AWESOME.

What's more, Laura's gained a fine appreciation for sleeping in; a family tradition I hold near and dear to my heart. It's also cool that the Fat Tire lasts twice as long.

We'll add more later. We've got a long day of trying to figure out what we're going to do today to look forward to. Sweet.

1 comment:

nicole said...

ha ha, when this showed up in my reader i was like 'woah, whose blog is this again??' it's you!

love the pregnant spidey sense. you should talk to nathan about this. it makes me carry altoids to stick in his mouth every few minutes. pregnancy rules!

have fun at jury duty!